This is all public information, but remember that while you look these over, just keep in mind there has been a freeze on Seniors Social Security cost of living adjustments for two years….
These White House Staff increases go anywhere from 17% up to 86%, quite a bit higher than what the average American experience’s, around 2% if they are lucky, and still employed.
1. Matt Vogel, Special Asst. to the Pres. for Economic Policy, $71,400 to $130,500 an increase of 83% = $59,100, Not bad for lousy advice in a failed economy…..
2. Heather Zichal, Deputy Asst. to the Pres. for Energy and Climate Change, $100,000 to $140,000 an increase of 40% = $40,000 ! Not bad for an invented junk science job.
3. Kevin Lewis, Director of African-American Media, $42,000 to $78,000 an increase of 86% = $36,000 ! What doe’s he do?
4. Elizabeth Olsen, Special Asst. Director of Presidential Correspondence, $76,500 to $110,000 an increase of 44% = $33,000 !
5. Jessica Wright, Deputy Asst. to the Pres. and Director of Scheduling, $96,000 to $130,000 an increase of 34% = $33,100 !
6. Lauren Paige, Special Asst. to the Pres. and Director of Message Planning, $62,000 to $95,000 an increase of 53% = $33,000 ! She must make the coffee.
7. Elizabeth Nelson, Deputy Director of Scheduling, $45,900 to $75,000 an increase of 63% = $29,100 ! This one makes the coffee for the Director of Scheduling above at #5.
8. Ashley Tate-Gilmore, Director of Travel Office, $45,900 to $75,000 an increase of 63% = $29,100 !
9. Carlos Monje Jr., Spec. Asst. to the Pres. and Chief of Staff of the Domestic Policy Council, $91,800 to $120,000 an increase of 31% = $28,000 !
10. David Cusack, Deputy Asst. to the Pres. and Director of Advance and Operations, $102,000 to $130,000 an increase of 27% = $28,000 !
11. Kimberley Harris, Deputy Asst. to the Pres. and Deputy Councel to the Pres., $130,500 to $158,500 an increase of 21% = $28,000 ! A lot of Deputy Assistants and other ‘assistants’ to the President throughout the list, why? Do they take turns making coffee? BIG Government anyone?
12. Jonathan Samuels, Deputy Asst. to the Pres. $130,500 to $158,500 an increase of 21% = $28,000 !
13. Thomas Vietor, Senior Director and National Security Staff Spokesman, $78,000 to $105,000 an increase of 35% = $27,000 !
14. Frederico Gardaphe, Deputy Director, (of what ?) $50,000 to $75,000 an increase of 50% = $25,000 ! What doe’s he direct?, the other Deputys making the coffee?
15. Denis McDonough, Asst. to the Pres. and National Security Advisor, $147,500 to $172,200 an increase of 17% = $24,700 !
16. Johanna Maska, Deputy Director of Advance and Director of Press Advance, $56,100, to $80,000 an increase of 43% = $23,900 !
17. Kwesi Cobbina, Chief of Staff, Office of Legislative Affairs, $42,000 to $65,000 an increase of 55% = $23,000 !
18. Semonti Stephens, Deputy Communications Director, $53,550 to $75,000 an increase of 40% = $21,450 !
19. Amanda Anderson, Senior Legislative Affairs Advisor, $60,000 to $80,000 an increase of 33% = $20,000 ! She keeps track for the Pres. of all his lawyers who are fooling around…..
20. Stacy Koo, Deputy Chief of Staff for Presidential Personnel, $55,000 to $75,000 an increase of 36% = $20,000 !
21. Andrea Turk, Director of Information Services, $50,000 to $70,000 an increase of 40% = $20,000 !
Deficit ? WHAT DEFICIT ?!!!! There is no shortage of our money in the White House for political hacks with important sounding titles! This White House has turned a deaf ear to our economy! Remember this crap in the Fall of 2012 at election time!
Personally, I do not believe Obama and crew, especially Obama, ever cared about a second term. Anyone who cared about the country would not have let the deficit run amok, it was done by design. The ‘mission’ was to devastate the American economy by any means possible, drag it down to build it back up using Europe’s socialist economy as his model. To come together in a one world system/economy which we are allready linked through the stock market. A second term would have been frosting on the cake but not absolutely necessary.
We now have a 16 TRILLION dollar deficit Since the Democrats took control in just 2 short years! It will take real concentration/work to correct this run- away freight train now. There needs to be a reckoning with all the politicians that brought us and future unborn generations to this mess! We need accountability for the way all incumbents have callously toyed with all our futures! Prison would be a good start!!
Submitted by Mark Shean, 8-15-2011