1. CHESTER W. NIMITZ: “A ship is always referred to as “she” because it costs so much to keep one in paint and powder”
2. RONALD REAGAN:“One way to make sure crime doesn’t pay would be to let government run it”.
3. THEODORE ROOSEVELT:“When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer “present” or “not guilty”.
4. ABRAHAM LINCOLN:“You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time”.
5. RONALD REAGAN:“Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15Th“.
6. DANIEL BOONE:“I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks”.
7. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN:“Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”.
8. DANIEL BOONE:“All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife”.
9. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN:“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most fools do”.
10. RONALD REAGAN:“You know, its been said that if all the economists in the world were laid end to end they still wouldn’t reach a conclusion”. “I’ve been criticized for going over the head of Congress. So what’s the fuss? A lot of things go over their heads”. www.mafirearmsafety.com